Wide displays should be ordered differently in overlay

If you have a very wide workspace, such as two or more screens, then when you have two workspaces in the overlay both screens are shrunk unnecessarily small.  Wouldn't it make more sense for the second workspace to come on from underneath, so you have them vertically, meaning each can be larger?  I've attached a screenshot showing the problem (ignore for now if you will the fact that in the overlay my second screen is ignored, and that there's a weird blue box in the screenshot for some reason, I image these are bugs/features that will be ironed out later).

Come to think of it, given that the menu on the left of the workspace means you lose more horizontal space than vertical space, and that screens are almost invariable wider than they are tall (I say 'almost invariable' - I have a colleague who has his screen turned 90 degrees so it's taller than it is wide; I don't know why, maybe he reads a lot of text on it, I think readability studies have identified optimum numbers of words per line, although general studies have found that animals react better to horizontally wide things, the golden rectangle for example - sorry, I'm rambling!), it's almost always going to be the case that two workspaces (and any number when you've filled the existing grid) could be shown bigger if arranged vertically, not horizontally, isn't it?

--
Sam Illingworth