Re: Gnome Shell 2.29, a few issues. (Applications menu & Window transitions problems)

1. I think its by design. when an app is running right click on its icon and click add to favourtes will keep it there.

2. Yes gnome-shell is slow for me but I am using a netbook so its not a fault of gnome-shell (I wish it ran smooth on my netbook) when 3-4 apps are open gnome-shell becomes dead slow (this is an issue from the start)