Gnome Applets

Hey, you didn't answer, Is there anything design to fill the gap of the olds gnome applets ?, like "weather", hamster-applet, inhibit-applet, dictionary, etc. ....

And if is it, where's the documentation or something like that in order to migrate or write the things we want.

And let me say I think is a bad move if you just remove the applets and bring nothing to replace that functionality like windows gadgets, Mac OSX widgets or KDE plasmoids.

Thxs