Re: Question about Ati graphics card

Hello,

I think it should work well on your card as I am running it on a ATI 1150 mobility.

Dorian JAMINAIS

2010/4/16 Joseph Scheuhammer <clown utoronto ca>
Anyone,

I was recently asked if GnomeShell would work with an Ati Hd2400 256mb Pci-express Low Profile graphics card.  I've looked for any tech specs on the wiki (live.gnome.org/GnomeShell) that might answer the question, but I have had no luck.

Where should I look for GnomeShell's tech specs?  If you know whether GnomeShell works with the Ati Hd2400, that would help too.

Thanks.

--
;;;;joseph

'Clown control to Mao Tse Tung.'