Re: Window management pie menu

I believe that the suggestion is for moving windows quickly out of the current workspace. For organizing windows if a situation where there are many workspaces (i.e. moving a window two workspaces down), the overview should be used.

A pie menu would be an addition to the current interface, allowing the user to quickly setting aside windows without disturbing the workflow.