Re: Suggestion on window switching and other UI elements.

Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 06.04.2010, 14:50 -0600 schrieb Sean Brady:
> > 1. Window switching (I think that this one is really key here).
> >
> >       I strongly suggest that a menu be given for switching windows.
> > While I like the Activities menu and it's behavior with regard to
> > display the open windows, along with the Alt+Tab, I find both to be a
> > little more difficult to use for those of us that have 10 open windows.
> > I also find it a little disconcerting when I have all these windows open
> > not to have something that just lists them all.
> >
> Sorry to reply to myself here, but I was wondering what the list thought
> of this...

There has been lots of discussion on this topic without any conclusion
yet (read list archive). I also feel there should be some other way than
overview and alt-tab to switch windows.

I would really like to have some broader discussion on that before 3.0,
ideally some user-testing because it is a massive workflow change for
many people.

Regards,
Johannes