Re: Suggestion on window switching and other UI elements.

1. Window switching (I think that this one is really key here).

      I strongly suggest that a menu be given for switching windows.
While I like the Activities menu and it's behavior with regard to
display the open windows, along with the Alt+Tab, I find both to be a
little more difficult to use for those of us that have 10 open windows.
I also find it a little disconcerting when I have all these windows open
not to have something that just lists them all.
Sorry to reply to myself here, but I was wondering what the list thought of this...