Re: Panel Size

I was trying to shy away from a discussion on "general" configurability (one thing at a time you know (^_^)), but since we are going there...I was originally just thinking about tying it into the current appearance settings GUI or at least exposing some gconf fields for now. In the future I hope that the Shell gets its own configuration manager (or the current one is rewritten) as more and more options are exposed, but for the simple stuff like fonts and themes the current manager would work. Assuming the panel would auto-adapt to the font size. This also means the System Status Area icons need to scale nicely (this area is still being finalized, but something to think about).