Re: Panel Size

On 04/05/2010 01:46 PM, Richard Silver wrote:
On the same note when will we get any sort of settings?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On Apr 5, 2010 11:30 AM, Tanner Doshier <doshitan gmail com> wrote:

Are there any plans to allow the vertical size of the panel to be changed?

On a related note, what are the plans concerning the font/font size the Shell uses? Obviously if we (the user) could get the Shell to use a different font for the panel, then that would help facilitate the scaling of said panel.