Re: desktop scrolling

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Clive Wagenaar <clivewagenaar gmail com> wrote:

I personally have no problem if the option I requested to scroll between
desktops is not on by default, but non the less, it would be nice to
have it as a option, like Ubuntu, Compiz, KDE and XFCE.

I'm one of those who feel it is quite confusing.
However, I would like to propose a slightly different thing: in the overview (in one-desktop-at-a-time mode) there is an horizontal scrollbar to switch between workspaces. I find myself continuosly scrolling horizontally on the touchpad (with two-finger horizontal scrolling) to switch workspace, but it does not work. Could this be implemented? :)

--
Gianluca Inverso