Re: Suggestions.

I totally agree with you!!
I really don't think is a usefull menu the one we have now..also because the apps name isn't totally visible..

--- Sab 3/4/10, Tanner Doshier <doshitan gmail com> ha scritto:

Da: Tanner Doshier <doshitan gmail com>
Oggetto: Re: Suggestions.
A: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Data: Sabato 3 Aprile 2010, 21:53

I am also of the opinion that some sort of categorization in the application menu is a better idea. I think ideally a user would just type the name of the application they want to launch into the search box and never touch the application menu, but what happens when someone forgets the application's name? In this case, the user probably remembers/knows what it does or what they want to do. If the menu is categorized by *what* an application does and not it's name then it is easier for a user to find an application to do what they want to do.

-----Segue allegato-----