Re: a note on application-based window-management behavior

Hi!

> So, closing the last Brasero window means that opening a new one
> requires re-launching the App, and any quick tasks such as "Burn
> Image..." or whatever Brasero function may be integrated into G-Shell
> require the same [or may not even be available, if integrated G-Shell
> Application commands are only shown while the App is running].

Such things should be implemented as a dbus service or library and most
are already. I don't think it would be a good solution to keep Apps
around when the user closed them as it is unpredictable what the user
does next most of the time.

Regards,
Johannes