build gnome-shell on debian sid 64

good afternoon, first I apologize for the translation as my local language is Spanish
hi i have this error when trying to install gnome-shell on my laptop with 64-bit debian sid hopefully can help me my email is jonathan hernandezh gmail com or jonathan8h esdebian org

"

checking for GL/glx.h... yes
checking for glXCreateContext in -lGL... no
configure: error: Required GLX library not found
*** Error during phase configure of clutter: ########## Error running ./autogen.sh --prefix /root/gnome-shell/install --libdir '/root/gnome-shell/install/lib64'  --disable-static --disable-gtk-doc  *** [3/7]

  [1] Rerun phase configure
  [2] Ignore error and continue to build
  [3] Give up on module
  [4] Start shell
  [5] Reload configuration
  [6] Go to phase "wipe directory and start over"
  [7] Go to phase "clean"
  [8] Go to phase "distclean"
choice:

"
If I choose option 2 or 3 I built gnome-shell
--
Jonathan Hernandez Hernandez
Email: