Re: Favourite applications well debugging question.

For what it's worth, the apps that won't drag from current running to
favourites show up as having smaller icons.

examples of apps that aren't dragging: gvim, most kde apps.

Thanks.

PS - A status update would be great when this code has settled down,
so I can check whether it a general issue or an issue specific to my
setup.