My Minor Issues

Hi all , i have never used a mailing list before so i am hoping this is the right way to go about it. I have been trying out gnome shell and i like it (thumbs up to the developers). The first problem i have is that my nvidia geforce 6200 cannot do live resizing of windows without lagging (using proprietary nvidia drivers) , now usually this would not be a problem as i use compiz so i just have window resizing set to rectangle (it still looks better than just an outline however is nice and snappy). With any other DE and/or WM I have found no option like this.  I am hoping that there will be some sort of option like this with gnome-shell as even though it might seem minor it can be a real annoyance.

The other issue i have is that when i move windows the seem to chop up a bit , i have never really had this issue with other window managers so i am hoping it is just a temporary bug and is a easy fix for you guys that are clever enough to be able to program.

I hope that the developers keep up the good work and i will try to help in any way that i can. Thanks Sam.

Explore the new Windows Live Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?