building problem: AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT not found in library

I'm trying to build gnome-shell with the following: jhbuild build -f -a -c but I'm get the following error:

autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I /home/kadu/gnome-shell/install/share/aclocal -I build/autotools warning: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library
autoreconf: tracing
autoreconf: running: libtoolize --copy warning: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

I have this macro in /usr/share/local/glib-gettext.m4

What I have to do so the build system can find it?

Best regards,