Re: Will breadcrumbs eventually be the default??

On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 01:33 -0300, Pablo Marchant wrote:
> Just today I got to know breadcrumbs, and it looks pretty good. I
> tried to look for info to see if it will eventually be included by
> default, but I haven't managed to find anything recent on this. Does
> anyone here handles more recent information on the subject?

Hi Pablo,

I picked up the original breadcrumbs designed by
Sander Dijkhuis and created the "livecrumbs" idea.  This idea is not
part of the main goals of gnome-shell and will never be a default
element in gnome-shell.

I am currently working on the newest incarnation of breadcrumbs to help
bring it in line with some of the new design ideas in gnome-shell, in
particular the alt+tab box.  I am hoping I will have it ready to be
unveiled later this week and made available.

If you have specific ideas about it please contact me directly.

Thanks for your interest. You can checkout http://linux4kix.blogspot.com
for updates on my work.

Jon