Re: Stacking of windows (tasklist removed)

Some nice points in that:

- Auto resizing windows as they're dragged to the corner.  I'd love to
see this implemented as an advanced user feature with a control key to
enable it.
- Snapping applications together.  Something that's been suggested
before and that I think is a great idea.
- Tabbing applications.  I've seen this before, but never in
conjunction with snapping applications.  As a whole, I think the
concept is potentially huge.

I put a page together on the Designer Playground a while back bringing
together some of the ideas that have been discussed on window tiling.
I've just added your links to it:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/WindowTiling

Ross