A few toughts

I started using gnome-shell and I noticed several things:

1. There should be bookmarks in Places IMHO. Is it a missing feature and
I should fill a bug or is is deliberate choice?

2. When I create new workspace and open new window (either by
right-click on application or opening new application) it is opened on
old workspace. Is it wanted behaviour? Since presumably user created new
workspace for this application.

3. Is lack of configuration of clock wanted behaviour? I miss seconds
and 24h clock I was used to but I belive changing timezone is rather
needed for traveling people.

4. I'm not sure if it is possible w/out change to GTK+ and applications
but I belive that I should be transfered to main window rather then last
window if application have it. So in epiphany I should be transferred to
roster instead of chat and in evolution to mailbox instead of compose
mail.

5. It seems that it's a bit harder if I have several windows opened of
the same application (like using IRC in empathy) on the same desktop. I
understend that there will be integration with empathy so most of the
problem will not be applicable but I find it difficult when I had:
- Opened documentation of tikz package (PDF in Evince)
- Opened set of exercises for next week (PDF in Evince - autogenerated
name)
- My LaTeX document
- My solutions (yes - PDF in Evince ;) )
Sometimes I needed to check only one thing (final form etc.) and the
animation of minimizing was rather distracting. Also it was rather hard
to find document I wanted (both in activities sidebar as on the
minimized workspace).
(I forgot about Gnome-Do which might help but still...)

Regards
PS. Please CC me as I disabled reciving mails.