Re: Suggestion for better utilising screen space when using a workspace

There's actually some really nice functionality in Windows 7 for managing this. If you pull a window over to the left-hand side of the monitor, it'll fill up the left half; if you pull it to the right, it'll fill up the right. It's simple and intuitive, and it may actually be something that Microsoft got right in 7.

(There are, of course, a few 'glitches' in the implementation in 7, such as a lack of good multiple-monitor support, which means that you can't use the right-hand side of your left-hand monitor and vice-versa.)