Re: Time based profiles for recent docs. (day routine based)

Le dimanche 15 novembre 2009 à 20:45 -0800, DEEPAK KUMAR a écrit :

> So  we need a time based profiles to track used files (track files
> accessed during a specified time period in a day). We can use a
> separate profile for time 9 to 5 which we can name it as office/work.
> After 5 pm leisure etc. Its better to have timed profiles like this so
> we can access files we really need at that point of time. Of course,
> the timed profiles should change automatically, but switching profiles
> manually should also be allowed in case (like Sundays, when no work is
> done by our John)

Looking at the concept presented by Jimmy:
http://www.jimmysparkle.me/dump/gnome-shell-concept.jpg
it would be interesting to associate Recent Documents to their activity,
saved and restored with the activity. So, Recent Documents could display
a list of choices between activities and by default display Recent
Documents of the current activity.

--
Stéphan Peccini
Les photos : <URL:http://photonature.fr>