some thought about fast app switch (gnome-shell's taskbar)

Hi everyone:

  Sorry for my very very pool English,

I have a  idea about fast app switch (gnome-shell's "taskbar"),very
very simple ,I think  use the bar showed when type ALT-TAB as
gnome-shell's  "new" taskbar is a good idea .
(big icon, easy look and at the middle of desktop ),all we need to do
is add some code  that we can use mouse button :-)

Method 1:

1. the area of the whole desktop except desktop app icon is  hot area
to activate  "taskbar",
when mouse arrow is in this area, the taskbar show ,
when mouse arrow is not in this area (example on some app or
on the desktop icon ) , the taskbar  disappear. if no app open,
the taskbar  disappear.

2. taskbar show, when you click right mouse button on the desktop area, the
app switch right when you click left mouse button , the app switch left ,
    the reason is that gnome-share manager apps, desktop people don't
open to many apps general,so mouse click may few  .
(note: the mouse arrow can click on the desktop to switch app  and not
need click the icon on the taskbar)

Method 2:

1. the area of the whole desktop except desktop app icon is  hot area
to activate  "taskbar",
when click left mouse button, the "taskbar" show , click right button,
the "taskbar" disappear
,may be like autocad....

2.when "taskbar" show, click left mouse button on the desktop, app
switch, click right mouse button, the "taskbar" dissapear

Method 3:

like Method 1, the different is that the area to activate "taskbar" is
on the  top bar (activities bar) , it can one/two buttons on the top
bar or
whole topbar except other app button

The Attachment is my example and the picture  come from
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/CheatSheet