thoughts a functional shell

hello, first of all I will introduce myself:
My name is Daniel and I am a flat active member of the community Art
ubuntu, sorry for my bad inglish :(

------------------------------------

the desktop continues to be focused on programs (activities), only you
change the name.

I propose to focus the desktop files (documents).
I propose that the desktop functions such as Rhythmbox

-classifique-automatically separate the files and type:

. imagenes
. musica
. videos
. packages
. text documents
. ... etc.

-a single-folder for the library of music (ie a single folder to store
all files)

. home folder

-system-search songs (files)

. This philosophy requires desktop indexing

-------------------------------------------------- --------

that the difference compared to the current system:

Cons:
. the system is more invisible to the user and many times you do not
have a mental idea of where everything is (although you will find it)

. indexado required if there are many files

pros:
. The desk is much more organized (it is true that many like to make a
library of folders and files manually and are all very orderly, but many
users siquera not know where it will stop when you download a file or to
save a document) .

. desktop (currently a work table) can become an organizer

. It is faster to access files, which are ultimately the final interest

. programs go to the middle and do not engage!

. less clicks, fewer things to more easily read =

see the mockups, everything is more clear:

1-menu

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=1-menu.jpg

2-document

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=2-document.jpg