Problems building gnome-shell in Ubuntu 9.04

Hi guys,

Sorry to repeat a question, but could somebody help me get past this
problem building gnome-shell in Ubuntu 9.04 again?  I was helped out
in the irc channel the other day, but that was at work so I can't get
my hands on the logs, and while I've done my best to search for it, I
can't find any other reference to the solution.

The problem is during stage 3 of the script - it has an error building clutter.

The solution was to touch a file in a directory somewhere, then rerun
this stage of the build, and finally run another command, but that's
about as much as I can remember :(

thanks,

Ross