Re: Applications Unnecessary?

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Greg K Nicholson <greg gkn me uk> wrote:
> The good ol' document centric GNOME idea.

For each document, there should be a distinct View mode and an Edit
mode. We already have this for raster images (Eye of Gnome, GIMP),
paged documents (Evince, OOo/Abiword) and possibly others.

I'm totally for your idea! 1+

I have also proposed in the usability list an idea baout New Menubars. It was discussed a lot and a lot of people have agreed that it should be implemented in some form. Even the research I did on Gnome 3.0 proves this further. Here's the mockup:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4500/newmenusystem.png

--
A.K.