Re: Breadcrumbs in the panel

Sander -

Loving this.  One question: would it be possible to drop down from
non-active workspaces?  I'd love to be able to move to a window on a
non-active workspace without having to go to that workspace first: or at
least to be able to _find_ what workspace a window is on without having
to cycle through each one.

-Mike.