Re: Subtracting workspaces

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Natan Yellin <aantny gmail com> wrote:
Has anyone considered getting rid of the + and - buttons altogether. I think it makes more sense to automatically add/subtract workspaces so that there's always one more workspace than the ones which are being used.

That's really interesting point. Once I talked with Owen about AI and how it could be integrated in Gnome 3.0. This might look as simple task for AI but I suggest not only to add more workspaces as the user needs them but to monitor how much has been added and the next time to start with e.g. 3 workspaces by default if the user is doing 3 activities each time he/she starts the PC. Any comments?

Anton