updated shell ideas - wireframes

Hi list,
Here are some changes to round 2 in response to some feedback and further thinking. I added the new stuff to the top of the page.

- Search box to top of left column, better connection to the results and items below
- Applications section has a header like the other sections
- More thought on how the applications behave in the applications section - like when there are multiple windows, etc)
- Collapse Places and Devices into one section.
- Recent Items more than just docs (web history is shown here too but might be overloaded too easily?) - Considered more useful "titles" in recent items - if we can intelligently choose a better title than filename we should

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/AppBrowsingAlternative02

Jeremy