Re: tasklist/reusing gnome-panel

Le mercredi 14 janvier 2009 à 14:14 +0100, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> Well, AWN is like a second panel and it never really worked well for me.
> In addition it wastes a lot of screen space when you don't make it
> auto-collapse (which is confusing...).
It's been much less buggy for some time, though there are still some
issues. But it is still very active, and should improve quickly.

Maybe it's not really good when you don't make it auto-collapse (I've
never tried so). But you can make it use 22x22 icons if you like. This
way it wouldn't use more space than a standard panel. Depends on what
you want to do with it, and what you want to put on this "panel".

But I was just suggesting you have a look - there may be better ideas.
Since you want to reinvent the panel, every option should be
interesting.

Cheers