=?UTF-8?Q?Stacking_of_windows_(tasklist_removed)?=

Please read description of the first project, that is "A more manageable multi-window interface", from this email: http://www.freelists.org/post/haiku-development/Two-successful-final-year-projects

Be sure to watch the screencast: http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~lutteroth/videos/stack-and-tile.html

This project was done for Haiku Operating System, but I think it can be successful in GNOME too. The most important thing for me is that presented approach can help with removing tasklist. And even more, it can be very useful when used for applications that widely using tabs, for example web browser: Google Chrome make use of tabs at the top of application window, and Firefox also considering such option in next releases.