Building gnome-shell with normal jhbuild

Hi,

Is it possible to build and run gnome-shell with the normal jhbuild?

I'm trying to do this but now I am running into a problem that
metacity-clutter does not want to build because Clutter-0.9.gir does
not exist. I need clutter-trunk installed because otherwise
gnome-shell does not build. The reason why Clutter-0.9.gir does not
exist seems to be that gir-repository doesn't generate the gir files
for 0.9 it only does this for 0.8

Any suggestions?

Jaap