able to customize bottom panel?

Greetings!

I have been running gnome-shell & have a couple of questions:

Where are the configs for the lower panel or is it hard-coded at present? I would like to run a lower panel similar to the one I am using in my current Gnome session or are there plans to extend to allow such things as Gnome-do, AWN or another panel type?

Second question: Are there plans to allow changing wallpaper, either by each desktop to further define each space or all change at a given time interval (such as Wallpaper-tray or similar)?

Lastly: I think I have the link to bug reporting, are reports encouraged or wanted at this time?

Thank You

Dean Loros
autocrosser at Ubuntuforums
Performance by Design Ltd.