Re: [gnome-shell-ext] annoying extension

Hi Eric,

the question is what triggers that dialog. It might be an extension or it might be a different application. Can you look into gnome-shell-extension-prefs whether there are any extensions installed that might start that dialog? Then look into gnome-tweak-tools in autostart. Maybe there's something starting with your system that triggers that.

When the dialog is open you could also try to look into htop/top or any process manager and look whether you can see where the dialog exactly is coming from.

Mario