Re: [gnome-shell-ext] Set up JHBuild Help (sanitycheck, automake)

i've reposted the question on https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/101763/fedora-25-jhbuild-sanitycheck-automake-110-not-found/

On 2017-02-15 15:11, trygve kipplebits net wrote:
Hello all,
I am trying to set up a development machine here, following the
instructions on https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/BuildGnome. I am
using Fedora25. I've gotten to the part where i run $JHBUILD
SANITYCHECK, but i get the following error:
AUTOMAKE >= 1.10 NOT FOUND
 ERROR RUNNING ['ACLOCAL', '--PRINT-AC-DIR']
and the next step in the build process also gives an error and does
not complete

I tried running SUDO DNF INSTALL AUTOCONF AUTOMAKE but that did not
help. information elsewhere is a bit sparse, so I am asking my
question here before i try anything else.

Thanks for any suggestions...