Re: [gnome-shell-ext] imports.misc.util throwing "Error: Requiring Shell, version none: Typelib file for namespace 'Meta', version '3.0' not found"

Hi Mario, thanks for responding, I joined the mailing list.

Executing 'gnome-shell --version' gives me 'GNOME Shell 3.20.4'.

I'm running this command in the shell extension context, not through user context.

I ran the command through LookingGlass in two ways:

1

const Util = imports.misc.util;

2

imports.misc.util

There doesn't seem to have any error. Do you know what may cause this bug?