Re: [gnome-shell-ext] Issues with basic authentication with Soup

Hi David,

first of all, as an extension developer you might want to join this
(rather new) mailing list. This is the way we (the GNOME people) want
to keep touch with the extension developer community.

Second it would be good if you posted some code or published your
current working state in a separate branch in your git repository (http
s://github.com/bo32/gnome-shell-extension-duolingo-status is the one,
right?).

Which authentication are you trying? Is it BASIC auth or something
else?

Mario