[gnome-shell-ext] Issues with basic authentication with Soup

Hi team,

I need your help regarding a Gnome-shell extension extension that I'm currently developing. It's the extension for Duolingo currently available here: https://extensions.gnome.org/
I've been struggled for weeks now with the authentication with Soup. I would to implement a POST request, that requires an authentication.
I succeed in establishing the authentication, but when I send my post request, it seems like the authentication is not taken in consideration, enough though I add in the header of my request.

Are you able to assist me on this? Should I send you a piece of code? Do you know anyone who can support me?

Thanks in advance for your answer and considering my concern :)

Best regards,
David