how to move windows between virtual desktops in gnome?

Hi!

I am running Red Hat 8.0 with Gnome and want to know how to move windows from one virtual desktop to another by dragging it with the mouse. Like you do in KDE. I know you can move windows in the workspace switcher as well as by right clicking in the title bar, but that is not what I'm looking for.

I'm not in the list so please cc me in the reply if you have an answer.

/Mia