GNOMEhide packages break Red Hat 7.3 Anaconda

I'm not sure where to report this, but I'm having problems with an OS installation from a modified Red Hat 7.3 tree that contains some of the (now somewhat date) "GNOMEhide for Red Hat 7.3" packages. Simply put, some of the packages, including fontconfig and Xft seem to break Aaconda. I suspect that this has something to do with the fact that they have rather elaborate version numbers like "1.9.1.020603.0131".

- Toralf