Problem with drag-n-drop files to floppy using Nautilus
- From: Jeffrey Silverman <jeffrey jhu edu>
- To: gnome-redhat-list gnome org
- Subject: Problem with drag-n-drop files to floppy using Nautilus
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:10:12 -0400
I hate floppies, really, I do. But sometimes my wife needs to use 'em...
I am using RHL9. Upon dragging-n-dropping files to a properly mounted
floppy from home directoy (or any directory) I get the error "Invalid
Parameters while copying -- Skip Cancel Retry"
1) Has anyone else seen this? Have you fixed it?
2) I *know* that (a)the floppy is mounted properly and (b) the floppy is
writeable by the account that is doing the drag-n-drop because the CLI
command "cp" works fine.
Please help!! I *don't* want to install Windows on this computer!!!!!
Since the "cp" command works, I am thinking that this is a Nautilus
issue, and since Nautilus is part of Gnome I was hoping to find a
solution within the Gnome-mailing lists.
Jeffrey | Silverman
jeffrey jhu edu | 410-516-5303
Johns Hopkins University | Baltimore,MD
] [Thread Prev