Setting Gnome/gtk color scheme?

Hi all!

I'm trying to figure out how to set the colors used by Gnome and GTK+
applications on Red Hat 9.  I mostly use KDE, but I run a lot of Gnome
and GTK+ applications, and I'd like to sync up their color schemes.
(KDE does have a setting to apply its colors to non-KDE apps, but the
results can be inconsistent, depending on what X resources a particular
application pays attention to.)

So where can I do this?  I've looked throught the menus and everything
under Red Hat's "Start Here" folder, and I can't find a way to adjust
the colors to save my life.

Thanks!
Ian Pilcher                                           pilchman attbi com