Re: Gnome Root Warning

On 2002.11.05 03:17 Havoc Pennington wrote:

"Brett I. Holcomb" <bholcomb intergate com> writes:
> How do you get rid of the warning about "You are logging in as root
.. blah
> blah blah"?  I'm just starting to use Gnome on RH 7.3 and have
checked all
> the preferences and looked for files in root's home but can't find
where to
> turn it off.

There's nowhere to turn it off (other than removing the patch that
adds it and rebuilding the rpm).

For fun and because I thought I remembered seeing a check box on the popup warning screen giving the oportunity not to show the screen again. Sure enough it is there, I assume it relates to the Root warning. (Gnome 1.4)