Re: GNOME-QA meeting today!

Here is the list of components to work on.  Please give feedback on
priority and hwat not:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bUSP01bPZZpOxzvo5hW_I569bUbS34OtLtow0zDw1R0/edit

sri

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 3:15 AM, Martin Šimon <martiin siimon gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

today should be QA meeting, right? I'm just curious at what time exactly
it's planned?

And the second thing is about Google Summer of Code. You probably know that
me and Shivani are supposed to work on automated test for GnomeContinuous
this summer. As we know the way (Dogtail&Behave, from the project summary),
it would be nice to discuss and set a list of applications which deserve an
automated test suite. This list should be prioritized as we are not sure
what amount of such apps will be realistic for the summer. That could be one
out of today's topics, I guess.

P.S.: I CC'ed Vitezslav and Vladimir as I don't know if they are in the
gnome-qa-list mailing list and they're our mentors.

Best Regards,
Martin Simon