GNOME-QA meeting today!

Hi everyone,

today should be QA meeting, right? I'm just curious at what time exactly it's planned?

And the second thing is about Google Summer of Code. You probably know that me and Shivani are supposed to work on automated test for GnomeContinuous this summer. As we know the way (Dogtail&Behave, from the project summary), it would be nice to discuss and set a list of applications which deserve an automated test suite. This list should be prioritized as we are not sure what amount of such apps will be realistic for the summer. That could be one out of today's topics, I guess.

P.S.: I CC'ed Vitezslav and Vladimir as I don't know if they are in the gnome-qa-list mailing list and they're our mentors.

Best Regards,
Martin Simon