De: Xavi de Blas via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
Date: sex., 8 de nov. de 2019 às 10:20
Subject: Chronojump gift to translators
To: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>

Hello all

On Chronojump we want to send a small gift to some translators for
their continuous work.
Our application has many strings and we are very glad to send this
gift to those great helpers.

Looking at stats:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/chronojump/

We want to send the gift to the teams with 50% or more of the translation done.
The gift will be for just one person on each team.

The gift could be a T-shirt (black, blue or gray, depending also on sizes)
http://chronojump.org/en/product/shirt/

or a sweatshirt (only black)
https://innolab.inefc.net/owncloud/index.php/s/Tn77BQRpbNWx3oZ
https://innolab.inefc.net/owncloud/index.php/s/d6krq8qqtDbGiRW

The procedure will be:
1.- the coordinator of each team answers at this thread saying which
person will be rewarded.
2.- Then I contact this person by email to ask which of the two gifts,
color, size and shipping address.
3.- Gift is sent

Also if some of you are on LAS at Barcelona next week, you can enjoy
some free beer!

Hope everyone enjoy!