Fwd: String additions to 'epiphany.master'

Deve aparecer um string freeze break no Epiphany nos últimos acréscimos do segundo tempo. Alguém se dispõe a corrigi-lo? Precisa ser commitado até segunda (de preferência no fim de seman ;-)), de modo que o ideal é que isso seja feito hoje ou amanhã.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 08:12
Subject: Re: String additions to 'epiphany.master'
To: Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org

Le vendredi 18 septembre 2009 à 12:04 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva a
écrit :
> On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 17:58 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> > > Your recent commit in epiphany broke the string freeze. Please revert
> > > and formally ask for a string freeze break.
> > > Moreover, you should really add a translator comment for this string, as
> > > it is not obvious for translators to discover the meaning of both %s
> > > without looking in source code.
> >
> > Ping?
>
> Ouch, sorry, I somehow missed the original email. This is basically
> getting back the save as functionality - we did have this string before,
> but with only one %s, which is why I missed it would be a break, again
> =(.
>
> I can do the same I did to the other string I brought back - and forward
> port all translations, in addition to adding the comments this weekend,
> does that sound OK?

Considering there have not been any complains, and that many languages
have already updated their translation, go ahead (including the
translator comment, please).

Cheers,

Claude

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Student - IME - USP
Homepage (en): http://www.rodrigoflores.org
Blog (pt-BR): http://blog.rodrigoflores.org