Re: String freeze for gbrainy 1.3

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 14:22, Flamarion Jorge
<flamarilinux yahoo com br> wrote:
Rodrigo pode fazer o commit assim que o Enrico terminar a revisão?
Claro :-)

Att,

Flamarion Jorge

--- Em seg, 28/12/09, Jordi Mas <jmas softcatala org> escreveu:

De: Jordi Mas <jmas softcatala org>
Assunto: String freeze for gbrainy 1.3
Para: gnome-i18n gnome org
Data: Segunda-feira, 28 de Dezembro de 2009, 13:57
Hello,

I have just frozen the strings for gbrainy version 1.3.
Only bug fixes will be committed from now.

If you want to update your translations you have until the
5th of January 2010 at midnight. If you are working or
planing to work on updating your translations, please send
me your work before then. I suggest to check the
recommendations[1] when updating gbrainy translations.

This version introduces the first version of the
documentation  (using Mallard), please feel free to
translate it too.

You have translation status at:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gbrainy

And the project page at:
http://live.gnome.org/gbrainy

Regards,

[1] http://live.gnome.org/gbrainy/Localizing
-- Jordi Mas i Hernàndez. Bloc: http://gent.softcatala.org/jmas/bloc/
Planet Softcatalà -> http://planeta.softcatala.org

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is
allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Student - IME - USP
Homepage (en): http://www.rodrigoflores.org
Blog (pt-BR): http://blog.rodrigoflores.org