A few more questions:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your previous responses.
I am currently trying to figure out at a design level whether I should
use libgnomeprintui or something else.
To this, i required the answers to the following question:

1.Will options inside the PPD file be presented to the user via the
libgnomeprintui dialog?
2. Will the application PS be modified by the libgnomeprintui
subsystem to include options that the user selected? OR would it be
done by the CUPS pstops filter (if we got CUPS configured on the
system)?
3. I was just curious what should one use if one's application has to
run also on say KDE or when the current desktop is nothing, say just a
window manager?

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mohit