Understanding gnome_print_preview

Hi All,

Sorry for asking sucha trivial question, but I am new to the world of
gnome-print and GTK.

I was curious to know how exactly does gnome_print_preview work? For
eg... support I want to write a print for PDF documents and use the
gnome_print_preview to see how exactly does it look, will the PDF be
converted into a PS format? If the answer is yes (i.e. the print
preview generated in the PDF), is this conversin based of the XPDF
format like CUPS or any other PDF viewer?

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Moreover, if any one of
you are aware of any kind of tutorials to get started with
libgnomeprintui library, it would be helpful.

Hoping for a fast reply,

Thanks,
Mohit