Re: Understanding gnome_print_preview

Thanks for the insight Lutz.
I hope you don't mind if I elaborate on what I was looking for.

Suppose I have two applications, one is XPDF and the other is Adobe
Reader on UNIX. Now  I want to get the print preview for both the
applications.
- Since XPDF is based of the open PDF Document, I agree that the
driver would have been easy to write.
- In Adobe Reader, Adobe uses a lot of its own custom data. So will
the same driver work in this case also?

What exactly is this driver doing and can one write his own driver if
required and make a call to it and also make gnome canvas understand
it?

Thanks,
Mohit